I'm Hoping this Isn't Inappropriate

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Shikimi_Farkash, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

Okay, so I'm having a bit of an odd issue. I've been extremely horny, to the point where I can barely pay attention to anything not-sex related. This has been going on for a few weeks. My grades are slipping to the point where I have two Fs and two Ds out of seven classes.

Ideas, anybody?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Is it too obvious to suggest masturbation or having sex? You didn't mention in the original post if you were sexually active or not but that's the easiest solution to your problem!

I don't know what else to suggest to be honest...has this been a problem for you in the past at all?

idisrsly likes this.
  3. konboye

konboye Registered Member

LOL, sorry, but that was funny. Here is what I'd do.

Buy a dildo and get it over with if you are single, obviously you are.

Employ a nerd for free, tell him you just want to fuck him for free and that's it. He will be very thankful.

Or better still, just slap yourself out of it already.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

And this thread is going to end up in Sub-Talk in 3...2...1

Anyways, if this is really a botheration to you, then I apologize for laughing. Maybe you should just fap and get it out of your system, perhaps? Maybe even see a sex therapist or something if its really bad. Other than that, I guess I have nothing more to add.

5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't think there's anything to laugh about but I agree with Millz.

6. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

I hope this isn't inappropriate... are you single!? Because I'm looking!

Nah, in all seriousness. All I can do is recommend new hobbies. Get hardcore into a video game or something, only if you're not careful you'll further thrash your grades. Video games are an excellent distraction. Keep your mind sharp too, so when you do homework you burn through it.

Of course that depends what games you play. That's the only advice I can give.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Like Millz said, we need to know more details. Do you actually have sex on an active basis, do you pleasure yourself? If no, then I suggest you at least pleasure yourself to releave some tension. There's some days where I'm a horn dog, and there's a few ways that I know how to bring the hornyness down a level.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'd say great advice from mostly everyone so far, I can't really think of solutions outside of the two (if you're single): (1) masturbation if it's something you're comfortable with and (2) occupying your time with meaningful hobbies, work, activities, etc. I don't know you that well, so I don't know if talk of masturbation or being sexually active is something appropriate for you or that you're comfortable with in your lifestyle. It depends a lot on your age, values, and where you're at in life. But if it were me, I'd go with both (1) and (2) until you find yourself in a relationship.

If you do pleasure yourself or are sexually active, do you find it still has an effect of distraction to the point of severity? Or is it, like you mentioned, just a recent thing? I always say stuff like this because I'm a social work guy, but if it's an extremely persistent and distracting happening some kind of professional help could be an option, whether talking to your doctor or a counselor.

9. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

Well, yeah I'm single. . . I might just try the nerd thing. thanks guys!