• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

im here to pwn you ~.^

13(bRoKeN)37

well hellow all! this is Brad Poth.im 28 years old, i live in Austin TX and ive been playing yugioh for over 3 and a half years now. i have 4 season trophies and have 6 top 8 and 4's in regional play. my highest ranking was 2nd in TX and 53rd nationally. i also went to nationals last year and got just around 100th place(w/o Tsukuyomi). that was after being 4-1 at the break. i was way late and got a d/q for that and got way to pissed to play. i lost my next two...got over it and finished the last deuls undeafed for a record of 6 wins and 4 losses. all my friends call me the professer X of yugioh, as im widely known as one serious duelist. im always trying new things in yugioh with out running cc decks. you can even find me on metagame.com trying out my own creations. i just love collecting valuable cards and love playing card games. i guess thats why i love yugioh! so....well, here i am! i hope to have a great experience here on this forum and recieve some great help and advice, as i will do the same for you!

Thanx!

Brad Poth

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join these forums, hopefully you will become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Welcome...now hook me up with some yugioh cards so I can get back into the game ;)

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Welcome!!!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the forums have fun.

Blur

iPimp
welcome and congrats on being i think the oldest dude here! :D

L

LostForever

Coolness. You sound interestng.. So anyway, welcome, obey the rules, and have fun!!