I'm going to N. Ohio

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'll be in the Toledo/Camp Perry area sometime in the next 2 months. More details as the time gets closer. It will be for on a weekend. If anyone in the Lower Michigan/ Northern Ohio area wants to do a meet and greet, I'm up for one. Just let me know. :)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What are you doing there? If you were a little farther west I'd probably try to meet. Toledo is probably a 4 hour drive from here.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
What are you doing there? If you were a little farther west I'd probably try to meet. Toledo is probably a 4 hour drive from here.
Lol... I'm already gonna be driving 6 hours to get there. It's gonna be a one weekend thing. I'll probably drive up Friday night and get there late. Sleep in Saturday... do my thing I gotta do Saturday morning, then leave Sunday morning sometime. Really don't feel like driving too much more if I don't have to.

Oh ya... and to answer your question...

CMP This place is the holy grail for military gun collectors. There are only two in the U.S. The other is in Alabama. I'm buying a military surplus rifle. This place is literally 50% cheaper then market value for various surplus rifles.

Last edited: