• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions and I want them answered immediately

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
His name is William and he works for a computer company.
I do expect you to believe me but if you don't want to, that's fine too.
I generally only have 1 lunch per day.
Rebecca
Did the doorbell ring?
You're the only asking ME questions :-/
Rebecca
------
*Waits for Bex to read the thread*

She'll answer.
:rofl:

how did you know

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit

------
Rebecca
Did the doorbell ring?
Rebecca
------

how did you know
Because you're awesome and you get me.

I... I like you. There, I said it.

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
The local radio station used to play these prank calls where they only used those Arnold drops and the people would actually respond and have a conversation with Arnold sound bites. It was usually a LOL.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The local radio station used to play these prank calls where they only used those Arnold drops and the people would actually respond and have a conversation with Arnold sound bites. It was usually a LOL.
I don't remember inviting you in here. Kindly [strike]get the fuck out[/strike] get to da choppah!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I've had that done on me before when I was a kid. Well, my cousin was babysitting me and my brother and I'm guessing it was him who set it up.

I get flashbacks of the embarrassment upon finding out it was fake every time Amy makes one of these threads.

:shake:

:nod:

Iris

rainbow 11!
lol

I always get flashbacks of embarrassment too, Bex. but for entirely different reasons.

One, when I danced in the UK. Two, when I busted my butt in a club. Three, when I busted my butt at harry potter in front of a theater full of people.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Rebecca
Did the doorbell ring?
Rebecca
------

how did you know
lol

Taliesin

Registered Member
This thread is pure GOLD from start to finish!