• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm going on an adventure...

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I need some co-adventurers. Apply in this thread, state why you'd be an asset and what piece of equipment you'll be bringing and why it's beneficial.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I'd be good asset beacuse I like hitting people. And I'm good at stabbing people.

My equipment... boobs.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Boobs are a good asset. I'll need something to cheer me up after a hard day of adventuring. You may come. Just don't stab me mmmkay.
------
Sexy is only an asset if we get more girls, Dios

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I want to come on the adventure just because I'm bored. I don't have many assets or pieces of equipment but if I was reading from a map to give directions I would definitely make sure I was zoomed in all the way first before revealing how many blocks away a given destination is.

(<3)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Map skills, definitely something I need :D you're more than welcome to come.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
What piece of equipment will you be bringing?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hmm, could be useful. I guess you can come. Just so long as you never control my mind.