I'm Going Around the World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RTWmaniac, May 5, 2008.

1. RTWmaniac

RTWmaniac Registered Member

My job just approved my request for a leave of absence. I'm leaving for 6 months on June 20. I'm spending 2 months in Africa, 1 month in the Middle East, 2 months in southeast Asia, and 1 month in Australia. I'm pretty overwhelmingly excited and I've run out of people to talk about it with. Sort've a buzz kill. Has anyone else done a trip of this magnitude?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Wow, that'll be awesome. I'd love to do something like that. Be sure to go to some football games.

3. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

No, I haven't. Boy would I love to though. I hope you have a wonderful time, you're going on a once in a lifetime expedition. Make sure you make the most of it :]

4. stalkwalk

stalkwalk Registered Member

Wow that sounds awesome. :D I haven't really had the time for an epic trip like that, good for you!

5. keithyul

keithyul Registered Member

Thats fantastic dude!! Are you going to all over the south east asia? Cool..:thumbup:

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That's awesome, where in Aus will you mostly be?

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

You're one lucky guy! I wish I had the money and time to do such a trip. Enjoy your travels.

8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I've always wanted to do a trip in that fashion, but my travelling days as a single person is over and about to be a mum again so I guess I won't be doing that kind of trip till my children are independent and no longer living under the same roof as I.
    Enjoy your trip!

9. SiroV

SiroV Registered Member

Boredie I just saw your avatar and it made me yawn :tired: I've been to Adelaide and Venice. I want to go to Dubai some day and take a picture of this Burj Dubai tower they are building. When its finished of course.

Anyrate, have a nice vacation and have fun with airports and baggage;)Hah

10. LuK3

LuK3 Registered Member

Sounds really fun. Have a good time!