I'm getting tired of people stealing my stuff

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by pro2A, Sep 29, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

In the last 3 days I've had people steal my two McCain signs, my flag, and my Domino's car topper that was on my car. Also someone thought it was cute to bend and crush my trash can. I have a feeling its the same person.

The police basically said they can't do shit in a nicer way tho.

Any ideas on how to stop this SOB?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008

2. doyle369

doyle369 Registered Member

Harsh one

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Geez Doyle, you could have eaten a box of cereal and crapped out a better answer.:rolleyes:

You think they're doing this because of your political choices Pro? I've never understood the need to put signs out expressing your choice in candidates, but that's just me.
    The police could and probably would do something if you could prove who it was, but otherwise you're right, they're not going to make much of an effort.
    Maybe you could set up a video camera if this keeps happening?

Syndicate likes this.
  4. pro2A

I mean a yard sign is one thing, but my flag? My work sign? Vandalizing my trash cans?

I was actually thinking about getting one of those infrared deer cameras for outside. It takes pictures when there is movement.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'd do that and then give the pics to the cops and say here is the perp do something about it

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Get an automated gun turret.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

^ Ditto, but a big guard dog would be cheaper.

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Fuck auto turrets. They take the satisfaction away from killing the ass yourself. Buy a sword.

9. pro2A

I've actually been considering asking my landlord about getting a dog. They're pretty cool about the cats, so I guess it never hurts to ask.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Put another sign out and wait in the bushes with your most powerful gun.