I'm frightened.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
:scared: I am home all alone, and I can hear a 'clipety-clop' on my roof, and some laughing, and someone has just blocked my chimney to smoke me out of the house. :faint: I'm going to add a can of gas to the fire. That'll soon clear the blockage and singe their eyebrows.

gmanlink

Registered Member
:scared: I am home all alone, and I can hear a 'clipety-clop' on my roof, and some laughing, and someone has just blocked my chimney to smoke me out of the house. :faint: I'm going to add a can of gas to the fire. That'll soon clear the blockage and singe their eyebrows.
... Sounds a lot like the "Home Alone" movie series... In addition, add a can of gas to a fire is pretty dangerous. I would recommend that you DON'T do that. And because that person that blocked your chimney could sue...

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
... Sounds a lot like the "Home Alone" movie series... In addition, add a can of gas to a fire is pretty dangerous. I would recommend that you DON'T do that. And because that person that blocked your chimney could sue...

I wouldn't worry about it. Whoever it was called on his Ho three times, she must have come and got him. One of them had that weird 'ting-ting-ting' bell type ring-tone on their phone, I never really heard what they had to say, but they've gone now.

Thanks for the advice.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
haha!!

i wouldnt really panic dino!

now how many beers was it you said you had! LOL j/p