I'M FREAKING PUMPED

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
You read it right, I got some steam to blow off at the gym due to a horrible night I had at work (stupid nurse b**** wants to start s*** with me, f*** that). I'm gonna head to the gym on base and work out my problems, hit the dumbells, work on the thighs, go a couple rounds with the punching bag, MAN I"M PUMPED!!!

Since I dont normally get this excited about working out, I'd like to know how you guys get pumped before or during your exercise time. It can be anything, I just stated to burn off some steam/fustration, how about you?

~Shwa' (HELLZ YEAH!!!)

Iris

rainbow 11!
I think about this idiot who thought the French and Indian War was between the French and Indians..... And just generally stupid people.

hasbeen99

Fighting the stereotype
I used to do that a lot -- when I was pissed off, I'd go hit the gym. Great workout, and a good way to channel anger. :rockon:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think about how long since the last time I worked out and aim for that slight burning sensation in my muscles afterwards. Either that or I feel the need to relax and relieve stress.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I mostly think about the school and the things that piss me off, which makes me work even harder than ever.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Well, I can gladly say yesterday was THE best workout I've had in a very long time. But it's nice to see other people sharing what they get out while they're working out. I migh thea back today for a half hour, I'm kinda pissed about these college applications I'm doing for Texas....their just so confusing and annoying. Plus I have to backtrack everything I do to make heads-or-tails of the information they provide me.

~Shwa'

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
The reasons behind me lifting, or going to batting practice is because I was pissed, but I've never actually thought of using past situations as motivation during a normal workout. Now that I've come to the obvious realization, it's going to make future workouts a lot easier.