I'm DONE with RAW

wooly

I am the woolrus
That's it. I'm not going to keep wasting my time on watching this piece of crap every week. Seth Green was awful, ZZ Top was terrible, everything about RAW at the moment just sucks donkey dick.

It feels like they've put out the same episode over and over again for the past few months now. NOTHING happens! Cena and/or Triple H cut a face promo. Orton comes out and walks slowly to the ring accompanied by Legacy. If he's not with Legacy they'll come out and instead of beating people down like a credible faction, they'll simply walk away because Cena and Triple H are far too powerful :rolleyes: And that's been the case for.... pretty much all of 2009 so far! Every goddamn week....

Awful segments inbetween the matches and this whole guest GM thing is a JOKE. They're sacrificing a proper build up to their next PPV so they can have celebrities plug their new show or album. The wrestling is awful, mostly rest moves like lying on the floor in a headlock for five goddamn minutes because they want to keep their superstars fresh for constant house show performances.

It's actually insulting it's so bad. It's insulting to the intelligence and it's insulting to every wrestling fan who, regardless of how shit it is, tunes in just because it's Monday Night RAW.

I'm actually completely burnt out with wrestling at the moment. WWE sucks balls. TNA sucks balls. ROH needs to get a proper TV deal that they can really focus on, and i can enjoy wrestling again! But as for now i am completely done with RAW. I'm tuning out, and i am not tuning back in until it becomes a wrestling show again.

I agree with most of what you've said. Last week on SmackDown! I turned it off an hour early because it just wasn't the same, good entertainment like it was back in 2002-2004. After that, it went down hill. For me, at least.

Oh yeah, what about Shaq being GM next week? EEK!

wooly

I am the woolrus
Well i decided to wiki Shaq and see what he could be plugging, and sure enough: O'Neal is starring in a reality show called "Shaq Vs." which premieres on August 18th, 2009 on ABC. I assume it's gonna go something like Cena or Triple H say how great it is that Shaquille O Neal is here. He'll say how much he loves WWE. He'll plug his new show. Santino will meet him backstage and pronounce things wrong. Hilarity ensues :rolleyes:

As for Smackdown, it's not anywhere near as good as it should be, but i do keep watching purely for Ziggler, Morrison and The Hart Foundation. Especially now Morrison is on his way to a main event push. I'm really hoping he gets a title shot at Summerslam.

I personaly dont understand how anybody could ever watch that stuff. The fact that its fake just ruins it for me 100%. Again thats just me, i know a few people who are really into it.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Last night's Raw was absolutely fucking pathetic. It was in my opinion the worst episode of Raw definately this year and probably much longer. What the fuck did having ZZ Top on achieve? Just end this guest host bollocks already and go back to having a permanent General Manager.

I personaly dont understand how anybody could ever watch that stuff. The fact that its fake just ruins it for me 100%. Again thats just me, i know a few people who are really into it.
Well, I'm the type of guy that would rather watch scripted entertainment then... say, UFC. UFC is too brutal and real for me to ever watch. I just can't do it! WWE is a place were you can get your blood lust even though it's a scripted show.

While the wrestlers have been known to suffer real life injuries (which is terrible) and minor injuries in the ring, I'm good with that. I have my cut off level on where to draw the line with the violence.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Amen Wooly! AMEN! WWE sucks balls. Last year it was barely tolerable to watch and this year it is unwatchable. The only people on Raw that has a shot to win the title is Triple H, Randy Orton, and John Cena. We have seen these three go at it to death and it is time for a change. I hope that ROH gets a TV deal soon and demolish the WWE. WWE SUCKS!

HappyFace

Registered Member
I hope that ROH gets a TV deal soon and demolish the WWE. WWE SUCKS!
That's never going to happen. WWE is going to always and forever destroy any other wrestling federation simply because WWE is the wrestling entertainment Juggernaut of the world. It doesn't matter if ROH has better wrestling and better personalities WWE is always going to be number 1.

I really don't know why people are going off the wall with this guest gm stuff, it seems this has been the norm for years? or am I mistaken in thinking this is the first mistake that RAW and Smackdown have made?

In my mind WWE died when they gave John Cena the title over JBL at Wrestlemania. I was a diehard wrestling fan, I enjoyed what they produced but I guess I was just blinded by certain things. In my mind when they took the WWE Championship and made it into a spinning belt that is just a piece of bling for cena the entirety of wrestling intergrity was lost.

The only reason I stay interested is because of there are still wrestlers who are interesting to me like Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker.

In my mind WWE died when they gave John Cena the title over JBL at Wrestlemania. I was a diehard wrestling fan, I enjoyed what they produced but I guess I was just blinded by certain things. In my mind when they took the WWE Championship and made it into a spinning belt that is just a piece of bling for cena the entirety of wrestling intergrity was lost.
Same here. I decided to stick with it and see if it would improve, but sadly it hasn't. I'm just been watching SmackDown! lately and even that has deminished.

I just don't see what WWE is doing. Why are they going in this direction, and why can't they see what we see?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Smackdown > RAW
ECW > RAW
Superstars > RAW

I just dont know what to say about this crappy show anymore. I actually enjoy the other shows unlike some but cannot stand RAW right now.

Triple H sucks
John Cena sucks
Randy Orton...well, he's still good

But seriously, I'm tired of the same three. HHH and Cena are so stale and boring its not even funny. I mean the Hornswoggle and Guerrero stuff? ZZ Top? All pathetic. The only good thing about RAW last week was they did the interview thing with Mickie on the stage away from the ring...that was retro...I loved it.

For some reason I still watch because I dont want to miss them actually do something good. But right now, RAW sucks.