• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm doing it again

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Dize ..Im watching

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I love meee a good mystereeeee!! Woooohoooooo! Yaaaaay!
Watching!.... Bidding!

dize

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
I love meee a good mystereeeee!! Woooohoooooo! Yaaaaay!
Watching!.... Bidding!
Cool! Thank you! I hope this auction ends up being fun.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ok Dize Gal.... I sent you a question...plz post it with an answer... maybe even update....eBay is gonna pull this if you don't!! Hurry gal!

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching Dize..........ohhhhhhh and Dize you have to Auction something off...there has to be something you are selling or you will get bumped....like say you are auctioning off a box that the mystery comes in or something......

Last edited:

dize

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I am watching Dize..........ohhhhhhh and Dize you have to Auction something off...there has to be something you are selling or you will get bumped....like say you are auctioning off a box that the mystery comes in or something......
Yeah. I added it. I cut and pasted only part of my info from Word by accident. 1_ares_1 asked me but I didn't get what she meant at first. By the time I noticed it was missing, I already got bids. Sorry everybody, thank you for looking out. It must mean it is time to go to bed now....LOLOL

TGirl

Registered Member
hahah ok I will look again...I didn't see it before....go to bed and sleep tight!