• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm bleeeding!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Man, I'm a little shook! I just had a violent collision with a guy riding a 10-speed on the sidewalk when his handlebar caught on my hoodie pocket. The reading glasses I had hung from my shirt collar were smashed against my sternum and broken, and my shins were barked swollen and bloody as I was catapulted into his machine. He went down, too, and after an initial "Dude!" that escaped my lips as we tumbled, I tried to minimize his embarrassment by assuring him that I knew it was only a freak accident. I even got off a "Nice meeting you!" that made him laugh as we parted ways.

But my chest has a bruise and a gouge mark in it from the glasses frames, my left knee is stiffening up, both shins sting like a B and it'll all be worse in the morning. I can take the pain with all good spirits, but it would be so great if I had someone to kiss my booboos...
------

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Fuck. Are you OK? Ouch. Can't believe how fucking bent your glasses are.
Did you go to the hospital for a check up?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Fuck. Are you OK? Ouch. Can't believe how fucking bent your glasses are.
Did you go to the hospital for a check up?
I'm good, plum. <3<3 The worst of it seems to be a lens-shaped gouge in my chest, not a bad 'worst' to have after a clunking like that. I'm just glad that it was a bike and not a bus! ;)

but it would be so great if I had some to kiss my boobs...
I misread your statement as that...
Egad, thou'st exposed a Tucker typo! Of course, what I meant to say was, 'if I had someone to kiss my boobs.'

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Ouch! Tell the fucker to watch where he's going hahaha

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Ouch! Tell the fucker to watch where he's going hahaha
Danny logs on and types 'boobs' into search every morning.

I don't know, dude. If slamming into six feet and 200 lbs. of manmeat doesn't teach him to watch where he rides, I don't know what I can say that would.

Here's my new third eye, btw:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
:( Oh noes!!!

Hugs <3

Tucker

Lion Rampant
My prediction was wrong; it hurts less today. And the bruising is shaped entertainingly enough, hey? Now that I think about it, in fact, the whole thing was nothing but hilarious. Too bad there's no video!