I'm back.

I don't know who all remembers me from however long ago it was that I posted here, but I'm back.

When the members list went down, I never got around to re-registering due to school work. Ironically, I decided to re-register just now to avoid studying.

Anyway, for new people or those that don't remember me, the name is Andy, I go to THE Ohio State University, planning on becoming a Pharmacist, and, well, thats all I can think of to say now. If you want know more, just ask.

L

Libertariangoddess

I don't know who all remembers me from however long ago it was that I posted here, but I'm back.

When the members list went down, I never got around to re-registering due to school work. Ironically, I decided to re-register just now to avoid studying.

Anyway, for new people or those that don't remember me, the name is Andy, I go to THE Ohio State University, planning on becoming a Pharmacist, and, well, thats all I can think of to say now. If you want know more, just ask.
Hi, Andy. Welcome back!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey man I remember you, I am very glad you decided to re-join these forums, you were a great member before you left, but I won't lie with you I tottaly forgot you were on these forums at one point. But I am very happy we can see you posting again. BTW my former username is Vince Carter, I am now known has Michael Jordan.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Yeah you were that Ohio guy I think that got along with Hoosier nicely.

Welcome back and I'm glad that you decided to join while avoid studying, this place is excellent for anti-studying and not wanting to do homework when your trying to avoid it!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I remember you clearly, I have wondered where did you go off too.

Good to have you back here with us.

Welcome back and enjoy your stay, once again..