• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm Back

Teorropy

Hey all, and hello to all the new people that have never met me. I just wanted to drop you a note, to let you know that our move is done and went very well, and the old computer is up and running again after the pop problem. Also I now have my new computer, it is still needing to be set-up to the Internet, so I am using the old one first. Once I have the new one up and running, I will be on a lot more often. Well, thanks for listening, talk to you guys later.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
A great big welcome back!!! I wondered when you would reappear! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well now I was wondering where you ran off too!! So glad you are back and hope everything is going great for you!!

Teorropy

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. I will have to do some major reading to get back on track of everything going on.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wealcome back glad all Is well.

TGirl

Registered Member
QUICK...Delete the thread about Gnopostopi..........hahaha

Welcome back..............
~T~

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
TGirl said:
QUICK...Delete the thread about Gnopostopi..........hahaha

Welcome back..............
~T~

LOL I was thinking the same thing!! now where was that thread anyway :hah:

welcome back and glad that everything went well

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Gnopostopi said:
Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. I will have to do some major reading to get back on track of everything going on.
I think that just might require a couple of all nighters!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Gnopostopi said:
I hope you have LOTS and LOTS of free time!! ahahahhahhahhaa! We've been busy here! Welcome Home!