• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Im Back Ya'll (Info needed about PS3)

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
im glad i didn't get the Xbox 360 becuz i heard the PS3 is gonna be way better...im much its gonna cost to get one, and when is it coming out?

GlodenBob788

Registered Member
In 2008 with the Revolution but uh...if you get the pS3 it might not have pastcapibilty so that means no PS2 or PSX games...it might not have backwardscompatibilty but I think thats why they are holding it back from release.Either that or they are just freaking lazy..
PRice:Roughly around $500 it think

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yung_Impression said:
im glad i didn't get the Xbox 360 becuz i heard the PS3 is gonna be way better...im much its gonna cost to get one, and when is it coming out?
Don't believe everything you hear. Sony always exaggerates their performance specs and most experts seem to think there won't be much graphical difference at all between Xbox 360 and PS3. What it should come down to is games and price. PS3 could cost anywhere from $500-700 or more. Still don't know when it's coming out. Some people think this spring, but I'm guessing it'll be later this year.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
the official PS3 release is November 17th 2006 and there will be two versions - a $499 and a $599 check out my Official PS3 Info thread for all the details ;)

Unreal Tournament 2007!!! :D

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
the PS3 is a going to be better system in my opinion. it's new controllers have a speacal tilt feature that you can move the controller around and the object moves too! also unrealphantasy3 is right that it's going to come out on Nov.17th and that the prices are $499 and $599.

if you're going to get a new system, get the PS3 :nod: :D :cool: !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CharlesBrokowski Introductions 7
Vidic15 Bathroom Wall 12
A Introductions 3
S Introductions 8
T Introductions 4