I'm back! Did you miss me?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kennon07, Jul 15, 2005.

1. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Hey everybody! I am back in town! We had a great trip, but it's always good to be back home. I hope everyone is doing well. If there's any news I missed while I was gone ya'll let me know. I'm working on getting my ebay up and running again. Just wanted ya'll to know I missed you! And I'm baaaaack!! :lol:
    ;) Pam

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Wecome back Pam. Glad your trip went well

3. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

ok...the rundown?? Hmmm..Trina sold an x-rated x-ray to gp.... Tanias feeling mucho better... woohoo man is ruling ebay... MsBabe was sellin "snatch"! My son sold a seahorse shaped chk nugget... Angelspeak has become corrupt... Andrews new avatar is Johnny Deppish... I'm moving to TX... Julie finally sold most of the mystery garage... Lanas selling a garage... The list goes on on on !! Nanners buying Disney...oh wait, thats nuttin new! Iggy was selling Disney? Oh just get reading! Welcome Back! Didja bring pudding?

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Welcome back...Ares is wrong, no corruption here! :) Now get reading, you have some catching up to do!

5. TwilightDawn

TwilightDawn ~Bus Driver's Pet~

Welcome Back...I don't know you but welcome back... :)

6. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Lord have Mercy!! I can't be gone that long again. I am sooooo lost!! I'll just start reading and try to get caught up!! How much did the seahorse go for?? Selling snatch?? Oh my!! Did it sell.... for how much??? Some of this sounds pretty interesting. Now I love Johnny Depp and what does he have to do with Andrew?? Of course, I always have pudding!! Would you like to share some chocolate with me??

:lol: Angelspeak, I am glad you are not corrupt!! I would be soooo disappointed!! :lol:

Thank you Doubles! I hope you didn't miss me tooooo badly! And Dawn I'll look forward to getting to know you!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
  7. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

hey girlie. welcome back......................nani

8. Julie

Julie Registered Member

ooohhh girl...If you only knew! hahahahaha....ROFLMAO...just start reading...you'll catch up!

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Welcome back "Orginal pudding lady" hahahaha I was wondering where ya went....I forgot you took a family trip...did you have a blast????

Angelspeak...stop acting innocent!!! we all know WHO you are now......what a front this lady puts on!! hahahah

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Welcome back! Gee I was only gone a few days and I don't think I've caught up yet.....have fun :D

Trying to think of anything ares missed.....and BTW I haven't bought anything Disney since......hmmmm which was my last one? Anyway it's been awhile!

Did notice there are a few auctions she mentioned that I know nothing about (told ya I never caught up)!

Anywho.....welcome back again! Now somebody hand me some pudding......chocolate please!