• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'M BACK!!! Did ya all miss me???? heheheh

TGirl

Registered Member
OMG what a nightmare...I swear...lol no nothing really went wrong and out of the whole did I think 2 coffee cups got broke and they were not even packed......We moved into a split level home...OMG up OR down....my legs hurt...my shoulders hurt...my back OMG that hurts bad!!! Ok just about everything hurts....

I have the kitchen already set up and Decorated...hubby did our room and our foster daughters room....thats about it...we still have to Do our son's room...a living room...family room....rec room and my daughters room....yes Boxes GALORE....

Well I missed you guys...ok off to read all the posts....

~Trina~
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yes ,I missed ya where have you been all my life :lollol:


Do you need a good rub down
 

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
welcome back! : ) yes fun fun fun getting all set up in the new home! hehe
 

Julie

Registered Member
YEAH! Woo-hoo! Come help me with my mystery garage party!
 

doubles2004

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
YEAH! Woo-hoo! Come help me with my mystery garage party!

I cant sexy wont let me...
 

nani1987

Registered Member
welcome back.
my day you don't wanna know what i went thru today, all i will say is my car got broken into and my husband's wallet was stolen and my ssdi check goes into my acct directly . well they also stole 400 out of my acct , so now i really gotta sell on my ebay auctions. (they figures my husbands pin number by his ss# so lesson learned on his part) spent all day redoing his life from his wallet........just a nightmare...
 

TGirl

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
welcome back.
my day you don't wanna know what i went thru today, all i will say is my car got broken into and my husband's wallet was stolen and my ssdi check goes into my acct directly . well they also stole 400 out of my acct , so now i really gotta sell on my ebay auctions. (they figures my husbands pin number by his ss# so lesson learned on his part) spent all day redoing his life from his wallet........just a nightmare...

OMG.........WOW...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW I am speachless,......well almost...I am so sorry this has happened to you.....this is horrible...ohhhhh i am not even imagine!!!
I hope that tomorrow is a wonderful day for you as your surely deserve it!!! WOW...I am still amazed and so bumbed for you...

~Trina~
 

1_ares_1

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
welcome back.
my day you don't wanna know what i went thru today, all i will say is my car got broken into and my husband's wallet was stolen and my ssdi check goes into my acct directly . well they also stole 400 out of my acct , so now i really gotta sell on my ebay auctions. (they figures my husbands pin number by his ss# so lesson learned on his part) spent all day redoing his life from his wallet........just a nightmare...
Crud! I thought my day was icky!!! I'm so sorry to hear about that! Such a hassle fixing the problems that come out of this one!! It is great to see you hanging out here tho.

And Trina??? Was she gone??hahhaha! JK! Welcome back and hope you love your new place!
 
Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
And Trina??? Was she gone??hahhaha! JK! Welcome back and hope you love your new place!

You are truly a brat!!! Gotta lubs ya though...U do love my new place.....infact when it is all pretty with pictures and stuff I will share pic's with ya all....hahaha like you wanna see where I live!! hahahah
 
Top