I'm back; Apology

DaSportsGuy

Registered Member
Hey guys, I'm back. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for all the roudiness I've caused. Yes, I guessed Rise Up's password right and gave Constantine negative rep since I couldn't give anymore. I just got so po'ed because Constantine was acting a lil immature and I decided to get under his skin a little bit to. I'd like to apologize to Rise Up first off, what I did was wrong, I should've never done it, and to Constantine. All though he might've deserved it, I still had no right doing some of the things I did to him and I take full responsibility for my actions.

Thanks,
DaSportsGuy

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
As far as I'm concerned, you should be kicked out of here for hijacking someone's account. In terms of your claims I was being immature, how? I sent you a PM after you spammed me that basically said, "Enjoy your ban, moron." You were the one spamming and then went so far as to neg rep from another account. Pfft.

Deal with it.

DaSportsGuy

Registered Member
As far as I'm concerned, you should be kicked out of here for hijacking someone's account. In terms of your claims I was being immature, how? I sent you a PM after you spammed me that basically said, "Enjoy your ban, moron." You were the one spamming and then went so far as to neg rep from another account. Pfft.

Deal with it.
And your opinion means next to nothing...especially to me.