I'm back! and I brought two sigs with me

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Malificus, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Here they are, in order of creation. I made them for another board I've started going to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do people think?

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

wow the first one is nice.. i love the look of it.. preety nice IMO

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Of course, the first one had barely anything done to it. I took an image >gausian Blur >some Fade Gausian blur (Vivid Light I think), add text, and presto!

The second one actually involved more than two steps. I personally like the second more.

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yep cartoon sigs are the easiest to make.. took me like 5 minutes with this goku one..

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Not too bad, they're both pretty clean and don't really have anything wrong with them, but I can't say they're anything special either...

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I feel I did well considering the Image I was working with.

[​IMG]

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

*glomps the second one* I like this one the best! Though I would have liked to see a bg with this to really set it off*smiles* But it's really good though, nice hues of read and blue plus the words are set in the right place, not to far out and not too close but just sorta right. gotta give this one a 9/10! Simple and Clean is always good.

Now teh first one looks too goodly evil lol Love how u placed everything in it, looked very evened out though this too could have a awesome bg as well to really put some cool appeal to it! Simple and clean is nice for this one too so I give it a 9/10 also...ok so not everything needs all the flashy stuff to actually look good but as long as the simple things it's got in it looks good it's alright by me! Superb job Malificus!^^;

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not to bad, the font is o.k, and the backgrounds are pretty plain, and once again on the second sig, you can't really see the anime characters that much, but other then that not to bad.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I almost forgot, here's the Banner I made for the Evangelic's page itself

[​IMG]

All I really did to this was change the color of Sol's left wing to black, and add the lines.

10. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Sig 1:
    The transparency of the text bothers me, as well as the placement. I think it would have looked better if you just left the text in solid black, and moved it to the bottom left corner, but thats just me being picky =) Overall I like it, its simple and intresting.

Sig 2:
    Only thing that jumps out at me and bothers me is the empty space and the centered text. Most of my problems I have with text are just personal things that I just don't like, dosen't mean they are bad though. Still not a bad choice, I like the image selection.

hope to see more =)