I'M BAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Anyone miss me? No? Ah well, the hell with you anyway. I know I basically dropped off the radar on this site, but I am glad to know it didn't fail on me.

I am very happy to see that there is a new look, but I think I kind of liked the old one.

Anywho, I am letting any who care know that I will be back to my old posting self about min Novemberish. I am going to have official access to my old computer and my old ways like I did when this site first started. Which also means AOL and YIM are coming back as well.

Well, anybody I remember should respond here because I am curious to see who stuck around.

=)

Yeah, I remember you... you were an old member back when I joined, and that's saying something. I was just looking at the member list the other day and wondering whatever happened to you. Welcome back.

Well, xD, I wasn't gone THAT long ya know. Basically 1-3 months, I can't remember exactly. Yeah, so, what's going on? Anything new I should know? What happened to my fav. member Piccolo?

B B B B BAAAANNNEEEEDDD

He got demodded for being a huge asshole on the rare occasions he was still active, and went insane, posted tons of abusive spam all over the forum, made lots of threats that he was going to take the place down... yeah, good stuff.

Changed servers a couple times, new skin and format that's still vaguely in the works, a contest (which you should check out in Site News), promise of new stuff to come.

Woah!

Sephiroth underscore masamune...and his sig with the wrong "your"!

Welcome back my friend. As you can see FC has undergone a change or two :p

Glad that youre returning though. And the new smods are SenatorB and Merc :)

ha ha...Blur, my man. Don't hate on my siggy, I KNOW it's wrong...but it wouldn't fit :( I was a few spaces short damn you....DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!

I haven't checked yet, but is there still a section for cursing and having fun(I forgot the name...it's been that long)

I am glad you wish me back...and hopefully tiome will fly a little faster so I CAN return...I am lucky to be on right now as it is.

Yeah its called subtalk..right under MD now :D

No flaming in there however. I know I know, good old days. But we cant have it like that now with us being more "professional" and all :A