• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm an auntie!!!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
FUCK YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!

No name yet, but she's 8lbs 1oz :D :D :D :eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::hyper::hyper::hyper::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::hoorah::hoorah::hoorah::hoorah::hoorah::headbanger::headbanger::nutkick:

Impact

V.I.P.
Yay, that's awesome Pugz. Hope the baby and mother are doing well, and damn, that's a big baby. I thought girls were meant to be small.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
congrats Tante!

Iris

rainbow 11!
congrats!!!!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
FUCK YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!

No name yet, but she's 8lbs 1oz :D :D :D :eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::hyper::hyper::hyper::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::hoorah::hoorah::hoorah::hoorah::hoorah::headbanger::headbanger::nutkick:
Happy much? ^_^

Wade8813

Registered Member
That last emoticon disturbs me in this context

(and a lot of other contexts, for that matter...)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Congrats Pugzy! That's fantastic news. Can't wait to see some pictures.

@Lauren, my friend had a baby girl last year and she was over 9lbs lol. So yeah she didn't have a natural birth.