Im about to puke

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by icegoat63, Oct 30, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

So the last week here at work I've been busting my buns trying to get these two jobs out...

After tossing in the multiplier, the one that I thought would be a calm cool $250k turned out to be over $1million.

Any other time that would be welcome... But I've had to toss this job together in less than 2 days..... TWO DAYS!!!!! a 1 million dollar job should have at minimum 2 WEEKS worth of an Estimators Attention :hah:

yeah.... this is why Im not a gambling man, I do enough of it at work :barf:

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I have no reply to your thread, I just saw it as a chance to tell you how much I LOVE the new avatar!

Carry on..

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I hate your new avatar. The pulled skin creeps me out. The skull part, not so much. Just the ridges of skin. They gross me out.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah I stole this from my collection. Just a random one to sport during halloween. I was gonna write something on it like Happy Halloween but decided it was fine on its own. Ya know whats funny angels is that I almost busted out my old old one that you used to like!

[​IMG]

I may rock that one again soon.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I've had that same avatar stored away for use on rainy day. Looks like that's out the window now

icegoat63 likes this.