Im a time traveler (Really)

Now I am serious I'm from the year 2036. I'm from a military unit trying to rebuild after WWIII. I know you dont beleive me but I'm serious. This is another persons account that I'm using until my window to leave is open. Ask me anything you want even through private messaging. There are some questions I wont answer or I dont know the answers to but I will try my best ask me anything. This might be reposted.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Now I am serious I'm from the year 2036. I'm from a military unit trying to rebuild after WWIII. I know you dont beleive me but I'm serious. This is another persons account that I'm using until my window to leave is open. Ask me anything you want even through private messaging. There are some questions I wont answer or I dont know the answers to but I will try my best ask me anything. This might be reposted.
  • Why are you the first time traveler to show up, ever?
  • Why did you choose GeneralForum.com as the place to reveal yourself?
  • Revealing yourself as a time traveler could alter the future and result in your not being born; quite possibly a fate worse than death. Why take the risk?
  • [strike]Why would you dick around with a time-travel, if your military unit is trying to rebuild after WWIII?[/strike] --> If time travel is possible, why the hell was there a WWIII in the first place?
  • Most importantly of all: Why 2009...?

:-/

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who will win the Superbowl for each year up until 2036? I am in a betting mood...

Please provide me with some stats from each game too, including scores.

Also, if you have something like this, only from the future, I would appreciate it.

I will give you $5 for your time and trouble if it is legitimate. :nod:

Also, answer this next question and I might let you stay.

Do you get banned for trolling this site (in the near future). Go back to the future and think back to a day or so from now (in your past).

Come back and let me know what happens.

Also, feel free to answer any future questions that people will ask in this thread. No sense in waiting for people to post them.

Last edited: