im a noob be gentle.

C

clydeox

What's up my real name is Mike, but i prefer to be called by my middle name because there are a lot less clyde's out there then there are mikes. I came to this forum because Vince Carter (not the bball player). I look forward to adding my two cents here and there, and i hope some of you like it. When you first meet me, i usually come off as obnoxious, but you have to get past that to see how i can really be. I like watching TV, House is my favorite show. Im on the computer almost 24/7 when im not at work. Im single, looking for ms right, but im starting to believe that she doesn't exist. Anything else you want to know you're gonna have to ask.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
So . . . a House fan, eh? I like you already :D

We try to be pretty lax around here, Mature Discussion is where the real fire is, so enjoy your time here and hopefully it's well spent! Welcome!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I am glad you've decided to join these forums, and I hopeful that you'll become an active member on this forums. I am glad you're part of the Fusion Central family. Look around and see what you like. I am sure your going to enjoy this message board.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
>_> I'm never gentle to noobs, they bring out the asshole in me...

...so from this point forward, you're a newb.

Welcome, enjoy, have fun, never mind the bollocks, pip pip, cheerio.

Gentle? Two cents my ass... if you don't give us at least twenty dollars worth of posting, I'll break your legs.

Edit: Welcome! lol, look around and have a great time...