Im a newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stephdalce, Dec 6, 2009.

1. stephdalce

stephdalce Registered Member

IM new to this forum and very excited! please reply it would probably make my day! anyone live in pennsylvania? that's even better! :)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thanks for pointing the obvious, haha just kidding.

Welcome to GF, tell us a bit about yourself, some of your intest and such. You should get yourself an avatar as well.

Pro2a is from Pennsylvania

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

a reply makes your day? :p

tell anything about you.
    welcome to GF!

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey! Welcome to GF.

Yep, as BR pointed out, there's at least one PA dude here.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  5. stephdalce

ok jus kidding about the "it would make my day thing" lol but yea this forum is pretty cool, SO FAR.

6. stephdalce

ooops...postesd that last one too early heres the rest of it, im 17 from pa, im graduating this year and cant wait! im really over high school..as weird as that sounds i like to have fun, not necessarily what about people my age consider fun (according to some friends) all the time but still fun. ACTUAL fun. though i do like teenager fun as well. OK im rambling...anyway if anyone could tell me how to change the name that is displayed i would really aprecciate it!? its stephdalce right now but i want something new. plz mssg me or reply.

7. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey there, welcome to GeneralForum! Tell us a bit about yourself and settle in, this place has plenty to offer for everyone. :)

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Welcome to the forums.

You need to give Hybrix special services to get your name changed.

What part of PA are you from? I used to leave in Pittsburgh.

9. stephdalce

I live in the philadelphia area, never been to pittsburgh though always wanted to go. How is it?! I hear its kind of a ghost town but who knows maybe just a rumor.

10. stephdalce

uhh i have no idea what hybrix or whatever is or what that even means, could u help?! plz. im a noob bare with me :]