• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm a Newbie

Nanner

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
And in return for those tips, I'd like the floorplans to your house... OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL! I was checkin out your auctions and am absolutely jealous of that house!!!

Ohhhhh ya made me look! Me too Me too! I wanna move in! I'll trade ya mine for yours :)

HEY who ;) bid on the OZ DVD? I want it darnnit!

TGirl

Registered Member
Welcome.....................

~Trina~

Lorak27

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Ohhhhh ya made me look! Me too Me too! I wanna move in! I'll trade ya mine for yours :)

Thanks for the complements on our house. We love it but boy does it take a lot of work. Notice the ladder on the roof in the pic. My husband has been scraping and repainting the trim for most of the summer. Its been especially fun since its been so hot here.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Nanner said:

*EG* I DID! Whatcha gunna dew about eet? *jumps the bunny trail* Hub hates the show, but I like it lots ... am also on the prowl for Sex and the City Season 5 LOL

Lorak27 said:
Thanks for the complements on our house. We love it but boy does it take a lot of work. Notice the ladder on the roof in the pic. My husband has been scraping and repainting the trim for most of the summer. Its been especially fun since its been so hot here.
Well where's our floorplans darnit LOL We wanna see what the inside layout is, architechture is a great thing but we need to know where the guest bedrooms are and how many of em, and which bathroom we'll all be fighting over when we road trip and come visit LOL

Last edited:

Lorak27

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
*EG* I DID! Whatcha gunna dew about eet? *jumps the bunny trail* Hub hates the show, but I like it lots ... am also on the prowl for Sex and the City Season 5 LOL

Well where's our floorplans darnit LOL We wanna see what the inside layout is, architechture is a great thing but we need to know where the guest bedrooms are and how many of em, and which bathroom we'll all be fighting over when we road trip and come visit LOL
I don't have a copy of the floor plans and you wouldn't want me to draw them - I am NOT an artist, that's for sure! Actually, the house isn't a big as it appears. Don't get me wrong, the rooms are nicely sized with high ceilings (one of the selling points of the house for me, along with the porch). But we only have 3 main rooms on the first floor and 3 bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom. I would kill to have two bathrooms. Bring on the road trip though, I have sleeper sofas! :cool:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
How old is the house? Got any history on it? huh huh doya doya? :p

Lorak27

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
How old is the house? Got any history on it? huh huh doya doya? :p
The house was build in 1905. The family who built it only lived here for a few years and then sold it to the Ergott family. Three generations of Ergott's lived here until 2001 when we bought it from them. The couple we bought the house from built a home up behind us and his parents, who also lived here at one point too, built a home across the street. Both families needed to get on one floor because of their health/age. Its been nice for us because whenever we have a question about the place one of them can usually give us an answer.

Nothing too interesting about the history. No one has died here or anything spooky and I haven't seen any signs of it being haunted. We have most of the original woodwork and doors. Also some of the light fixtures in the bedrooms are originals. I have the original railings for the porch but they need some major work and I don't plan on starting that project any time soon.

You guys are great! Thanks for the interest!

Can anyone tell me how you would ad a link that you click on (in your already submitted auction) that allows them to add you to their watchlist. I've seen these is some auctions but I'm not sure how you do it. I've had a lot of views of my auction but not many watchers and I thought this might help.

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I did a 'wild n crazy' auction a while back... "Curse of Cars" and I was 'embarrassed' to post it under my regular username... My best friend and I were sharing some photos and she was showing me what pictures her kids too (her kids are 8 and 3) ... there was a photo that looked like a CSI crime scene... and the bear in the photo looked 'dead' ... so we blamed it on the dog... Her dogs name is Iggy.

Thennnn we were lettin the kids make their own lil CSI scenario and it turns out ... Iggy Shot the Bear ;) So that same night (weird n wacky night) I was so fed up with my cars breaking down, I decided to attempt to sell my curse... and my friend told me to use iggyshotthebear LOL

My regular username for almost EVERYTHING is either mmkeebler (my first two initials) or ferngullymom (my kids names are Chrysta and Zak like from the movie Ferngully: The Last Rainforest)