• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm a minimum wage employee...get me out of here!

Danno

Registered Member
So bored at work...

Danno

Registered Member
Yeah I get that alot. Thing is that it's more of a concentration camp than a workplace

Danno

Registered Member
You should Pugz! You should.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I feel for you because I used to work in the same situation; that's how I got my shoulder injury.

shelgarr

Registered Member
You don't have to be grateful for a job if the reality is you are miserable there. Maybe there is a project you can offer to do that will make the day go faster. There's so much to be done everywhere I go, and workers are just standing around.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I was at a restaurant one time and the waiter was complaining to me about his minimum wage job. I listened for about 2 minutes and then got up asked to speak to the manager and told him everything I'd just heard. Never saw him again. I had no qualms about doing it. There are plenty of students and stay at home moms that would love to have his job.
Just a lesson. Be careful who you complain to when on the clock.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
That is true. I have seen peope fired for talking about management behind our backs, and when in reality they were talking to there new boss.