I'm a little late here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rhodie_Anders, May 15, 2008.

1. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

With almost 20 posts and joining 24 hours ago, Rhodie_Anders makes an introduction FINALLY.

So my name is not really Rhodie Anders, I will admit that much. It's really my much-missed godfather's name shortened. I tend to not reveal my real name until I get a couple hundred posts on a forum, so don't count on any name-revealing for a week or two. I live in the USA, go to school in a place where 98% of the people are Caucasian and am quite happy with being an infamous outcast [that being I'm hated by half the grade, but yet, I have dumploads of friends for reasons I have yet to figure out]. I've looked through the poll about what age people are, and I assure you, I think I'm going to be the youngest active member as of recently. Please don't molest me ;_; I also have an IQ of nearly 140, ADHD, an odd obsession with anime, the Internet and music, and a wonderful family despite all my awkwardness.
    So, my friends, that is Rhodie_Anders. Have fun with me here. Don't worry, you will.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You'll fit in just fine! :) Welcome and stay active.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Meh, it's not a big deal. I rather you have 20 posts and just now making an intro then making and intro and never posting again. But welcome to GF. I hope you stick around.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi and welcome to your new playground..:welcome:

As a new GF member you will find that there are loads of things to do and get into in here and even more stranger members than you. :-o So you will fit in nicely.

So now that you made your intro...Get to posting! :D

Don't be a stranger........:alienwarp:

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome mate, you sound like a top bloke.

6. Mirage

She's not a bloke lol.

7. Vidic15

Really? That's why I was confused, it didn't sound like a boy to me.

8. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

That's right, I'm a girl. It's all okay, though, I frequently get mistakened for a guy on the Internet. Maybe it's because i dont rite liieeek thisss 4 no exact reasonnn. (Not saying all girls type like this, just most of the fourteen year old MySpace fanatics do is all). But anyway, straight to the point, I'm not pissed off :]

Last edited: May 15, 2008
    Mirage likes this.
  9. Vidic15

Fair enough.

Are you 14? :S

10. Mirage

You are awesome already. I've been saying that for years and I always get in trouble for it. :D