I'm a decent enough person.

J

JerseyGirl77

Hello. I'm new here (obviously) and let's see. My name is Lisa. I'm 29. Married to a good guy. Two kids. I live in NJ. In fact, the Bada Bing is down the street from me. I love sports, mostly hockey, football and soccer. I follow the Devils and NY Giants with feverish loyalty. I root for Arsenal and Red Bulls. I watch House, Cops and some boring channels, like HGTV, Discovery and The History Channel. I love music - U2, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Garbage, Muse, etc.

Okay, that's me in a nutshell.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, I am hopeful that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure if you give these forums a chance I am sure you'll like them. I am glad we got a new hockey fan on these forums, and a person that likes U2 is a good person in my book.

J

JerseyGirl77

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, I am hopeful that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure if you give these forums a chance I am sure you'll like them. I am glad we got a new hockey fan on these forums, and a person that likes U2 is a good person in my book.
Bless you.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Well hopefully you'll be a good addition the the forums around here. We got some damn impressive ones going now.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion-Central Lisa. I have a sister who is same age as you.

I hope ya have fun with us and enjoy your stay. Be active and I'll see you around.

Have a good time

J

JerseyGirl77

Welcome to Fusion-Central Lisa. I have a sister who is same age as you.

I hope ya have fun with us and enjoy your stay. Be active and I'll see you around.

Have a good time
29's a weird age. Honestly.

J

JerseyGirl77

15's pretty cool.

I always liked the name Lisa , No idea why.
God, you're 15? Jesus. I will say this, though. 15 was my absolute favorite age. I had my most fun that year. My sophomore year into my junior year was my absolute best summer.