I'm a decent enough person.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JerseyGirl77, Jun 14, 2007.

1. JerseyGirl77

JerseyGirl77 Guest

Hello. I'm new here (obviously) and let's see. My name is Lisa. I'm 29. Married to a good guy. Two kids. I live in NJ. In fact, the Bada Bing is down the street from me. I love sports, mostly hockey, football and soccer. I follow the Devils and NY Giants with feverish loyalty. I root for Arsenal and Red Bulls. I watch House, Cops and some boring channels, like HGTV, Discovery and The History Channel. I love music - U2, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Garbage, Muse, etc.

Okay, that's me in a nutshell.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, I am hopeful that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure if you give these forums a chance I am sure you'll like them. I am glad we got a new hockey fan on these forums, and a person that likes U2 is a good person in my book.

3. JerseyGirl77

JerseyGirl77 Guest

Bless you.

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Welcome. Great to see more hockey fans piling in:)

5. JerseyGirl77

JerseyGirl77 Guest

And bless you too. Hockey is my favorite sport to watch/follow, although really, football is right there. I played soccer my whole life, so I do enjoy watching that as well.

6. andrew_bishop

Well hopefully you'll be a good addition the the forums around here. We got some damn impressive ones going now.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion-Central Lisa. I have a sister who is same age as you.

I hope ya have fun with us and enjoy your stay. Be active and I'll see you around.

Have a good time

8. JerseyGirl77

JerseyGirl77 Guest

29's a weird age. Honestly.

9. andrew_bishop

15's pretty cool.

I always liked the name Lisa , No idea why.

10. JerseyGirl77

JerseyGirl77 Guest

God, you're 15? Jesus. I will say this, though. 15 was my absolute favorite age. I had my most fun that year. My sophomore year into my junior year was my absolute best summer.