I'll bet you can't beat my funny story

G

Godfearingsecular

Post your funniest story be it true or fiction... Mine is based on a high school prank and the title is They Built a Statue and Made a Movie. Since I already know you can't beat my story I'll let you post yours first.

Now, if you don't think I can tell a better story - true or lie than you then you are saying a lot. My story is funny and chalenges the imagination... you had to be there ...

You go first... and you an and you and you and then I'll wipe you out and make you laugh. Or, maybe you will have a better story and imbareass me. Now get busy...

G

Godfearingsecular

One day, I was in the lunch line, and I saw a couple pieces of gum pieced into the shape of a penis.

Hilarious, no?

:/
We got to try a little harder than that to get my long story... maybe some high school pranks? But here is a short one.

Halloween 1961... I lived in rather a rural area in WV and some of my friends wanted to do something to trick someone... there is this winding road on flat land with a clean field of grass beside it on one side near a curve... We took a shovel and covered up the dividing lines and then used toilet paper to direct the road into the field... we hid in the trees and finally a car comes by and on first try the guy was in the middle of the field... he was cursing like hell and we started laughing until he started shooting.