I'll be missing in action for....

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Iris, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'll be gone for about 4 to 5 weeks. Family from Scotland is coming over and people will be sleeping in this room, so it will be off limits. >:| Which really bites...

I'm sure I can get on during lunch a couple of times, but don't hold your breath.

So, yeah. I'll be gone. YOU BETTER MISS ME!

OH! They are coming on Tuesday, probably at night. So I'll be MIA starting Wednesday.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

i'll miss you! :sad:

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Eh I guess I'll notice you arent here.

Whether or not I 'miss' you is dependent upon how much rep you give me between now and then.

Clocks ticking better start soon.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

You're such an ass. lol

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

NO!!! I need my Cat'o'nine girl!

Come back to the ship soon!

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Sure, I'll miss you if you give me some positive rep.:)

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'll try to rep you guys tomorrow. Since I've reached what I can do for 24 hours. Can't promise you, though. I have to clean my room, the house, do homework, study for this huge test in Latin....

My grandparents leave the day before Halloween and my aunt and uncle leave November 10th or something like that. So, depending on whether or not my aunt and uncle stay here after my grandparents leave will depend on when I return.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I miss you already ;) Try to enjoy the time you have with your family and have fun, you don't get to see them all the time.

~Shwa'

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

WTH!?!?!? Why do you have to clean the whole house? That doesn't seem fair when you have homework/ a huge test you gotta study for.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Not like the WHOLE house.... More like help my mom clean and prepare for the company. I'll have help with it...

I don't really like it when they come... It always interferes with school and it's always around the time I'll be having exams. Last year it was around my 2nd quarter exams while this one is around my 1st quarter. xx;