Ignore Users

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steerpike, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

How many posters do you either have on your "ignore" list or simply ignore and what makes them "ignore worthy?" (You can either list them or not list them as suits you.)

2. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

I wasn't aware I could do that.

So, none. Few would probably get onto my list, it would mostly be frequent spammers, who would get banned anyway.

3. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

You always have the option to just ignore another poster. :D

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Only a couple I think.

Their just the members who fill the site with worthless spam or over excessive posting that gets boring.

I like most of the members here so I doubt many more will be added.

*adds Steerpike*

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. If padd was still here then he'd be on there for sure.

Blueyes likes this.
  6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't have anyone on my ignore list and I'll probably never put anyone on it. I'm too curious as to what they'd be saying that I couldn't see haha. But even so, there isn't anyone I'd want to ignore anyway.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

No one is on my ignore list, exactly the same reason as Rebecca, I would be too curious.

But I am sure I am on at LEAST on somebody's list. :p

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I don't have any GF users on my ignore/block list. I see no point to blocking any members on here. Also as a member of the staff i need to see all the posts made by all members to effectively do my job.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I don't have anyone blocked or ignored.

I will say I tend to overlook users who post the same damn thing in MD every day though.

Tucker and Babe_Ruth like this.
  10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't have anyone blocked or on a ignore list for anything, and don't think I will ever have to use it.