• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ignorance of ability brings disability

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I know folks that think life is tough and the breaks just don't come their way. I also know a guy with no hands that runs a custom auto & repair shop. His challenges make theirs (and mine) pale by comparison.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Life is about having an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful for what you have, what you were given, what you can do. Too many look outside themself for opportunity, when the actuality it all lies within.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Count your blessings and keep smiling. People don't realize how better off they are than many other people.
I also know a guy with no hands that runs a custom auto & repair shop.
Who is this God among men? Could you tell me how he does that?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
"Ignorance of ability brings disability"

Few times are words spoken so true as these. This video is an excellent example.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Good times, I liked it and will definitely suggest it to some friends of mine who I think would enjoy watching it to (not that they are in need of seeing it)

we have a term in gaming that I believe is highly relevant...

Less QQ more Pew Pew.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bliss Bathroom Wall 2
Bliss Bathroom Wall 11
CaptainObvious Bathroom Wall 31
Boredie Bathroom Wall 10
Bliss General Discussion 18