Ignorance is bliss

Bliss

Sally Twit
If you could erase anything from your knowledge, what would you choose to forget?

For me it's when I was looking for my mum's hair-dryer and found a bottle of lube under her bed. I realised then that my parents must still be having sex and it made me feel sick to my stomach. :urp:

I also don't like thinking about my boyfriend having past girlfriends. The thought of him with his arms around anyone else makes me feel sad.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mmm! That's an interesting question, I guess if I had to choose one thing it probably be scratching at 80,000$ car when I was younger. I emberassed that I did it and got caught. I just wish I would forget it completely.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Most of the things I want to forget are stupid things i've done while drunk. Thanks to the alcohol they are rather hazy so I guess I partially have forgotten them. I don't really want to forget all the mistakes or embarrassing moments i've had, but I wouldn't mind forgetting the time I was depressed last year, because it still brings my mood down when I think about it.

Last edited:
Realistically - nothing. I don't like the thought of losing anything from my memory no matter how bad it is. But for this thread, I would choose to forget certain mistakes I've made that still make me feel bad to this day, although I bet everyone else involved doesn't even remember. I know our mistakes help us learn, but I'm talking about really stupid things that I'm pretty sure I didn't need a lesson in :lol: Either that or particularly embarrassing events. It's not that I regret them as such, I'd just rather not remember since it makes me cringe so much.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I am not sure I would to lose anything, but if I had to choose it would be something from ten years ago when I saw a girl working the bar get glassed in the face by another girl, it was the first time I had witnessed such an act of violence from a female.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Nothing really...I believe all the memories sort of shape who you are...but if I had to choose...

It would be the feeling of drowning, worst experience.