Ignorance is bliss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

If you could erase anything from your knowledge, what would you choose to forget?

For me it's when I was looking for my mum's hair-dryer and found a bottle of lube under her bed. I realised then that my parents must still be having sex and it made me feel sick to my stomach. :urp:

I also don't like thinking about my boyfriend having past girlfriends. The thought of him with his arms around anyone else makes me feel sad.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Mmm! That's an interesting question, I guess if I had to choose one thing it probably be scratching at 80,000$ car when I was younger. I emberassed that I did it and got caught. I just wish I would forget it completely.

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I wish I could forget the guys my girlfriend has been with before.

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I wish I could forget my cat dying and some of the stupid things I've said in the past.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Most of the things I want to forget are stupid things i've done while drunk. Thanks to the alcohol they are rather hazy so I guess I partially have forgotten them. I don't really want to forget all the mistakes or embarrassing moments i've had, but I wouldn't mind forgetting the time I was depressed last year, because it still brings my mood down when I think about it.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Realistically - nothing. I don't like the thought of losing anything from my memory no matter how bad it is. But for this thread, I would choose to forget certain mistakes I've made that still make me feel bad to this day, although I bet everyone else involved doesn't even remember. I know our mistakes help us learn, but I'm talking about really stupid things that I'm pretty sure I didn't need a lesson in :lol: Either that or particularly embarrassing events. It's not that I regret them as such, I'd just rather not remember since it makes me cringe so much.

7. midnightseve

midnightseve Registered Member

Definitely when I was in middle school. I did a lot of stupid stuff that screwed me during high school.

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I am not sure I would to lose anything, but if I had to choose it would be something from ten years ago when I saw a girl working the bar get glassed in the face by another girl, it was the first time I had witnessed such an act of violence from a female.

9. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Yes, there's something I wish to forget... a period in my life I don't even wish to discuss...

NINnerd likes this.
  10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Nothing really...I believe all the memories sort of shape who you are...but if I had to choose...

It would be the feeling of drowning, worst experience.