• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you won the lottery..

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Lets say you just won the 10 million dollar lottery what would be the first thing you would buy and why?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I would pay off my house and probably buy a new one with a bigger property, bigger garage and one that could make my next purchase(100" Big Screen TV) look small :lol:

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Find a way to invest so I can easily live off of the money the bank will pay me for storing my money with them... Then buy one of them fucking condo's near the Bell Centre and kill someone... I mean, hire someone to kill someone, who is a season ticket holder that does not have their season tickets in their will.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I'd do a combination of all of the above. For me, and most people once they've had money for a long time, come to realize that money doesn't buy long-term happiness. In the end, you sort of habituate to having all of that money. All money really does is eliminate financial stress.

Anyhow, off my soapbox :p

I'd probably buy a place in the GTA, pay off student loans, buy a new car, and buy another house wherever I would move to for work.

The very first thing I would do is have my Undisputed WWE World Championship Title Belt re-leathered, but that’s only around $300.

The second thing I would do is create the Philadelphia Championship and have that made, which should cost around $5,000 depending on who I get to make it. I want the 4 major Philly sports teams on the side plates, 76ers, Flyers, Phillies and Eagles, but I’m having trouble designing the main plate. I’m thinking either the Philly Skyline, or something.

The third thing I would do is buy season tickets for the Philly Teams. After all, I'm going to need a place to where my Philly Belt.

The last thing I would do is sit back and watch my wife and kids and family and friends go shopping at the malls...while wearing my Belt(s).