If you won an all expense paid trip...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, May 12, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

to the city of your choice, but you have to bring 3 GF members with you....

Where would you go, and who would these members be?

2. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'd want to go to Edinborough.
    I'd prob end up taking Angels, ysabel & MissBliss

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Well, I'd want to go to France or Spain. And I'd end up taking Rachel, Dianna... And... Uh... Some random person picked from a hat. I just can't pick one person for the third spot. :[

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Better go to Paris, France if you're not picking me...that way I'll still meet you. :lol:

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll probably take a cruise down in Carribean, taking probably Swift, Wylde and as for the third person, has to be Chad.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Jamaica or one of those COOL island paradises. I'll pick ysabel, MissBliss and Chaos. A good combo me thinks.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't pick just three either, but it would be to Paris to see ysabel. :nod:

himie, Angels, and swift come to mind first, but that leaves out too many people.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't know where we'd go

a Caribbean cruise or something fun.

Echoes, Steve, EXQEX9 probably those 3, I have just spent a lot of time talking to them a lot more than anybody else online.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Ireland...and I really wish I knew if I'd be sharing a room with all 3 members or not.:-/
    Echoes, Jeanie, Hime, although there are quite a few others I'd love to bring along too (MB, Ys, Ph,...)

Major likes this.
  10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd go to New York City, and I would take Steve, Hybrix, and AngelsPeak. Hard to pick just three people though.