If you were invincible

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
If you were invincible what are 5 things you would do that you'd never even dare doing if you'd be seen. Please dont hold back :D

1) Trespass in my neighbors backyard.
2) Go on a freeway and... [insert Frogger here]
3) Throw water balloons at people passing by other people.
4) Ride my bike around different neighborhoods and kick over empty trash cans.
5) Spray silly string at random people on the street.

I know #2 is stupid. Don't ask.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
If you were invincible what are 5 things you would do that you'd never even dare doing if you'd be seen. Please dont hold back :D
I'd wrestle like there's no tomorrow
Getting hit by a car would be pretty cool (semi-preferrably)
I'd definitely go sky diving.
Jump off a bridge
get run over by a train.

you can't do many of those things normally.

DMAC

Registered Member
It would depend on the circumstances.. because "invincible" can be a loose term. Are we talking like bullets and cars just bounce right off? or if you get half your head blown off you keep on living but have to deal with half a face?

I'd join the armed forces there would be nothing close to the moral kill of shooting at a guy and he just smiles and keeps firing.

I'd get a job as a fire fighter in New York City or be a police officer in Compton

I would smoke a lot more

I would walk into a church with some rail road spikes and a cross, have someone crucify me and become A GOD!

and I would become a professional stunt man and do all the shit that CGI normally takes care of.

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
be a mobster just so i get shot at every day

jump off the eifel tower

jump off the statue of liberty

lay on the highway in rush hour

light myself on fire and run through a crowd

Invincible or invisible?
:rofl: I thought it said Invisible when I posted, and when I went to read somebody's reply it changed to invincible! Trickery, I tell you. Well, I guess my answers make better sense as invincible rather than invisible.

:rofl: I thought it said Invisible when I posted, and when I went to read somebody's reply it changed to invincible! Trickery, I tell you. Well, I guess my answers make better sense as invincible rather than invisible.
Especially the frogger one.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I would....
1 Skydive without a parachute,to get a real sense of flying
2 Stand underneath a NASA rocket at take off,to roast a hot dog
3 Attempt an evil kniviel style motorbike jump,blindfold
4 Rob the Mob,as many times as i could
5 Drive Formula 1 car at top speed into a wall