If you were given one million dollars today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What would you do if you were given one million dollars today? Be it powerball, inheritance, or just a crazy nice stranger on the street, what would you do with it?

I'd by a house with $500,000. Daytrade with $250,000. Buy a car with $50,000, and give Uncle Sam the rest.

:D

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Throw it in the bank, buy a new car, and pay off my house. The rest can sit and get me through college.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would like to start up a pet store business and pay off my bills.

Hanzo_Hattori likes this.
  4. Imagimason

Imagimason New Member

Buy all the video games I want, move to America(rich people get visa's veeeery easily), and save the rest. Whenever I want something I just pull from that fund.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd probably move out west, buy a small house with a lot of land, a good all-wheel drive car like a Subaru Outback, and travel the country and do hiking expeditions for a couple years.

6. Psyco

Psyco Food Whore

Buy a house, get a nice (fuel efficient) car, finish paying for my future years for college, throw some to my parents to get them all set, and throw the rest into the bank.

I'm hoping you're giving me $1mil cash. Cause i certain as hell ain't payin taxes on it.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I figured in taxes when I posted what I would do.

If it was tax free then I'd put the money into a bigger house probably.

8. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

I would invest it and live off of the interest. I would have to buy a few things...new guitar, car, not a new house though.

Hanzo_Hattori likes this.
  9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

If I got 1 mil right now, I'd just put it in a bank to collect interest. It's main use would just be paying for college for a while. after that though, probably take a small chunk and use it for a nice vacation. And later to get a house when I need one. Not too big though.

10. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I would buy a couple things I want(nothing expensive), give some to the people I care about and then I would probably put it in the bank so I could make more moneys.