• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you were a celebrity/pro athlete..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As we know, marriages don't work out if you're a celebrity or a pro athlete. Yes, there is the rare case of success, but for the most part that doesn't happen.

My question to you is this; if you were a celebrity/pro athlete would you get married? And, for pro athletes, I'm not talking after you retire, more so during your playing days.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I probably would've taken the Derek Jeter route. Dating a bunch of beautiful women and keeping my personal life fairly quiet, and if the right lady comes around than you start taking your dating life a little more serious.

If that doesn't work out...I guess I would take the sex tape route :lol:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah, I'd definitely get married. The plan for getting married and having a family is first and foremost in relation to who I am…no career, money, or celebrity status would change that.