If you had...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Jan 22, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

...the world's undivided attention for 1 minute, how would you use the time?

I'd like to say I would use it to talk about some heartwarming cause that affects everyone, but I would probably use the time to shamelessly promote my art or my writing.

2. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

Knowing me, I would use the time to talk about some aspect of baseball history or someone from baseball history that is greatly underated and that derves HOF recognition

3. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I would ask folks if maybe they couldn't lay off a bit on all that killing each other all the time business. It gets kind of distressing. I doubt anyone would listen, but I'd feel better to have suggested it, as opposed to simply standing slackjawed and embarrassed for a minute.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

hm...I don't know what I'd say. Sure, I have your undivided attention, but does that mean you'll actually take in what I say? I don't think so.

so I'd probably tell everyone to give me all their money.

Nothing productive from me.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I would ask everyone why they're such dicks to each other and tell them how they need to seriously knock the shit off and just get along.

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I would tell everyone to stop spamming...

7. merob

merob Boom!

attempt to stop gang violence, over population or show viewers negativity as a result of the NYC reconstruction plan. (maybe all 3 in one)

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hmmm, for 1 minute? I hate talking infront of large crowds as it is....but I really don't know what I would say yet because there are alot of things that should be said in 1 minute but won't ever be mentioned because either I don't know about them or I would forget them last minute and probably say something else^_^;

I'll get back to you on this question later...

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd probably talk about how messed up society is.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah, I'd probably say that as well.