If you had to swap usernames?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you had to pick another username to go by here at GF who's would you pick? Let's assume for the sake of this thread that it has to be an active member.

Who's would you prefer and why? You also don't have to take into consideration whether or not they would care to take yours either. This is merely hypothetical, obviously.

Also, this thread is NOT "Who would you like to BE on GF". It's simply a username/rename scenario.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd take either Hiei or Iris' usernames. Reason being...I just really like the the names.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't know if she counts as active or not, but she pops on every once in a while. I adore Easily Amused's name.

Nixola likes this.
  4. TheFloridiot

TheFloridiot Registered Member

Out of the ones I've seen, I like Shwa :)

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Probably Chaos. It's short and simple and reminds me of Echoes. They share several of the same letters and in the same order.

Chaos likes this.
  6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Bananas because it's cool. If kiwi had a capital K I'd consider that too. It's only because I'm an arse and prefer usernames with a capital letter.

I like fruity names. ;)

Nixola likes this.
  7. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

I'd pick tuckergently i know he's just tuck now but that would be the best i think.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I like kiwi too. And Kite but I guess she's not active anymore.. havn't seen her about anyway.

Nixola likes this.
  9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Nixola. It's the only user name I'd want that's in use |:

Nixola likes this.
  10. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Kiwi. :) Cause it's super cute, short, and reminds me of the color green.