If you had to eat one thing for a week?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by dDave, May 15, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well the rules are very simple, if you had to eat one thing for a week straight then what would it be?

Don't pick a drink like water but be informed when thinking about this that water is the only thing that you are allowed to drink along with eating that one food.

There are some obviously tempting foods here such as calzones or pizza since I love italian food.

But if I had to eat just one thing for a week straight it would probably be lasagna or calzones with less grease in them, I love italian food.

Sure I'd probably gain liek 5 pounds but I could definitely burn that off, and who says that you aren't allowed to exercise while doing this? You also don't have to eat every meal but the only thing that you are allowed to eat is the food that you pick.

what would everyone else have if they had to eat one thing for a week straight.

Bliss and Mirage like this.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Chicken I suppose. I love it!

Nightsurfer likes this.
  3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Beef.

1. It's what's for dinner.
    2. Steaks
    3. Steak

/thread

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

eggs.

lol I've done that to, you'd be amazed how much weight you can drop by just eating nothing but eggs breakfast lunch and dinner. All while still remaining energetic!

5. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Probably spaghetti. While steaks would be good, I'd be bored of not having anything to go with them, at least with Spaghetti you get some meat, tomato sauce and pasta.

6. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Depending on how you do the steaks, all you'll need is the steak. And with spaghetti, you'd only get the boiled pasta. The meat sauce would be extra.

7. LuK3

LuK3 Registered Member

I will have to agree with on lasagna. I love it.

8. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I wasn't necessarily going against you just cause you chose that, I really thought about putting that but talked myself out of it. When I think of spaghetti, it's all inclusive (meat, sauce, pasta, a little cheese).

MenInTights and oxyMORON like this.
  9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Never said you were going against me.

And when I think of steak I also think of the baked potato on the side. Along with whatever toppings for the steak. Onion, mushrooms, seasonings, egg. But I'm just sticking with seasonings.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If we're allowed to pick a fast food choice I'll choose Arby's roast beefs. If not, then I'll choose lasagna, too.