• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you had to choose

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know this is pretty stupid and you wouldn't like either of them, but if you had no choice of being blind or deaf which one would you take? Personally rather be deaf, because at least you can see where your going, and you don't need a dog to lead you anywhere you go, but either of them would suck.

L

LostForever

Probably deaf, because you can still read and stuff.

U

Uber_mutt

I'd rather be blind, because I love music and silence is okay but only in small doses. I'd go insane if I couldn't hear anything for the rest of my life. And if your blind you can still read. Plus if you were blind since your were born you'd have wicked good hearing.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Deaf, if I was blind I'd be afraid there were bugs in my food when I'm eating it.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'd have to go wih deaf, that way, I can still watch TV (With captions), read, play games, do anything except listen to music, radio, conversations.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You could learn to read lips too, which would be neat.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'd rather be deaf. You can still function without having the ability to hear. I can't imagine not being able to see, but you would still miss out on things you hear as well. Especially, music. I believe that hearing impaired people have a sense where they can feel music rather than listening to it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think it'd also be a lot more likely that people will be able to correct deafness, instead of blindness.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Both disabilities you can find a disadvantage to it. Like I said I rather be deaf than blind cause there's a whole world out there and I would like to see it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think being able to see what your eating is good enough, that way people cant trick you.