• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss If you had to choose ONE...

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am stealing this thread idea from another site I go too...

I'll paste my response once a few chime in.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Vince Retires. I would say Free Wrestlemania Tickets, but I figure I'd rather do the WWE some real good instead of go to just a single free event. So yeah, I'm sick of the guy and know he's responsible for a good amount of the shit I don't like about the WWE. It may not solve every problem, but it's a start.

And if I'm not mistaken, I think the "Red" pill is the same one Neo took in the Matrix. So that's not a bad sign.

And if the "Blue" pill keeps me in the Matrix... well yeah, that would closely correlate with what that option would be like.

WIN - WIN - WIN -............ and WIN

(I have no idea what each of the individual wins represent, it just feels better stated that way. I guess Paige is one of the "winners" for not getting with me.)

1st WIN = The WWE
2nd WIN = Me
3rd WIN = Paige
4th WIN = ................ {NO COMMENT}.... but I know this one too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That’s a tough one, well not really. LOL. Give me a one-night stand with Paige. Would love to get free Wrestlemania tickets, but those I can afford if I really wanted too. I have no chance with Paige. LOL.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good point about Mania haha.

Also I know it says Paige but I think its probably fair that you can pick any diva...since people have differing tastes and what not. The fact is says Paige actually makes my answer different than if it was someone else...

Anyway, here is my answer...

I'm going to take this a step further and list them in order...

(1) Free Wrestlemania tickets
(2) CM Punk comes back
(3) Cena turns heel
(4) Sleep with Paige
(5) Free NXT tickets
(6) Owen goes into the hall
(7) Vince retires
(8) Undertaker's streak never broken

Explanations...

(1) Free 'Mania tickets? How can I pass that up? It's something I've wanted to go too since I started watching in 1991. It's the best prize available by far in my opinion.
(2) CM Punk coming back would be huge for me personally. I thought about it in my head which I'd rather have...no Punk and heel Cena or Punk is back and face Cena remains. I'll take Punk back...my second favorite of all time behind Austin.
(3) Cena turning heel would be amazing albeit not as amazing as Punk coming back or free tickets to Mania.
(4) One night stand with Paige...I get why someone would choose this, trust me. With that said my gf is Paige'ish anyway...English girl with light skin and dark hair. So hell really I should put this lower since I have my version of Paige already haha
(5) Free NXT tickets would be awesome. Not as exciting as the other things but seeing a live NXT show is something I wanna make sure I see.
(6) Owen deserves to be in the Hall. I hope Martha stops being a bitch and lets it happen.
(7) Vince retires. I know a lot of people cannot wait until its HHH at the helm but that scares me a bit. He's doing awesome stuff in NXT but can he handle it on his own? I dunno yet.
(8) Undertaker's streak remains in tact. I'm over it, I don't care anymore.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
(4) Sleep with Paige
Remember... genies can be quite literal (I assume there's one involved). If you're not careful, then all you'll end up getting is a good night of rest... with Paige next to you.

Technically, if you have enough, you can afford Paige too though. The right prostitute out there will look enough like Paige and dress up like her for the right price. So it's not out of the realm of affordability, just a whole lot of trouble and not really at all worth it morally.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's a really tough one but I'd probably pick Vince Retires. I know that some people are worried about Triple H taking over but keep in mind that with Triple H & Stephanie taking over, that also means that an equally bigger problem by the name of Kevin Dunn goes away. The minute Vince retires, leaves or dies, Kevin Dunn is out of the door. He's the key problem with Creative right now and I don't think I need to reiterate every time he got into Vince's ear to undermine Triple H's efforts on the main roster.

If I could choose a 2nd pill, it would be Owen in the Hall of Fame.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I understand people saying they want Vince to retire but I just think people who want HHH to be the guy and want Vince to go away might be getting ahead of themselves.

Vince leaving might not be the best thing for WWE. Afterall, he built this entire empire. He has respect and an aura about him that HHH doesn't have.

It sounds good on paper but that's all. Although I do agree about Kevin Dunn...he's a fucking moron.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm married so a one night stand is unfortunately thrown out the window so I guess with the NJP/ROH talent coming in, I'd pick "CM Punk coming back". I still think he's a childish prick, but he does make wrestling much more entertaining.