TV If you had the chance to be on a reality tv show..

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If someone offered you the chance to be on any reality television show would you accept? If the answer is yes, which would it be? If the answer is no, why not?

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

No. I hate reality shows. I saw a couple of the first episodes of Survivor when it first started and never watched again. Same as big brother. I wouldn't want to be on them and wouldn't want to become "famous" that way, I have no desire to air all that private stuff.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

No, because I'm boring as fuck, anti-social, and I don't like reality TV.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It depends what the show was and what the prize was. There is a good chance I would accept though. While it would be pretty hard to win in most cases, it would still be a fun challenge and a once in a lifetime experience.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:nod:

It might turn out to be a great experience, but more than likely I would say no for the above reasons.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You have the chance to be on any reality television that currently exists. Personally I wouldn’t mind being in Pro’s vs Joe’s, but other than that, none of them interest me. I can’t stand 97% of the reality shows on television today.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I would if it had something to do with competition. Not Solitary though. That show is seriously fucked up. I definitely wouldn't go on one that's main purpose was dating.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

No because if it didn't go well then I'd have to face the public that could hate me for something I said. The last thing I'd want is to be attacked in the street.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's a good point. I wouldn't go on a dating show. Those shows are ridiculous. I never heard of Solitary. I assume you are in solitary confinement? How do you win? Might not be that bad depending on the prize and the process. :lol:

There are some cheesy reality shows out there. I'd only want to be on one that has competition. Not "Extreme Makeover" or something.

For example, I think being on a show like Survivor would be pretty intense.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I just read up on it.

Sign me up.

...so why that one? Because we don't have anything like that, the only reality shows that involves the general public I've seen on British TV are Big Brother and Shipwrecked.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009