If you had a Time Machine

If you had a time machine, What point in our history would you chose to vist and why???

I personally have always been in love with the Victorian time period and would love to live during that time in the middle of London. Maybe working in a workhouse. It might sound a bit morbid and depressing for some but altho the times were so hard and working conditions were so poor during this time, but it was also a time of reveloution with so many things, gadgets, gizmos, contraptions being invented it must have been quite exciting at the same time.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Although I'd love to see a bunch of times in the past, I would be most curious to go aaall the way back to when earth first started out and see how it all really went down. Just prove once and for all what happened. I'd take pictures and everything. :nod:

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Oh man, there are a bunch of times I would like to go back to.

I've always said I wanted to live in the 80's, so that would be my first stop. :) I love the styles, the music, everything just seemed so fun. Haha.

Second stop would be 1920's. Oh yes, The Roaring Twenties. This was always the time period that interested me most in history class.

Third stop.... Dinosaurs. Yepp, I would love to go back to see the dinosaurs. That would be absolutely amazing. Movies like Jurassic Park fascinate the shit outta me. Haha.

If I could, I would visit every time period possible.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I'd go back to the 1700s, and then I'd go to the 1920s.

But I seriously doubt any of those times would be anywhere near as awesome as I think they'd be.

I'd much rather have a time machine to go back in time within my life.

Rectify88

Registered Member
Well first off would be the 50's because of the musical revolution that was happening. Then off to the 20's because of the old time cities and our grand folks coming to this country, and well it was a simpler time I mean before the depression of course. Then I would go back to the American revolution and fight against those red coats, then I would go back to the days of kings and Knights, and I would be a Templar from Italy, I know the times with the crusades and all but hey I consider in many ways and with good reason to be a modern knight, and I have always been really into that midevil time.

Rectify88

Registered Member
Wouldn't going to the future kind make things rather quicker than they already are. I mean you have to think about the fact that if you go to the future and see what will happen if you stay on a current path, and then you go back and try to change it witch makes a different future isn't it like a big life spoiler.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Malificus said:
are you particular about your rate of travel into the future?
Rectify88 said:
Wouldn't going to the future kind make things rather quicker than they already are. I mean you have to think about the fact that if you go to the future and see what will happen if you stay on a current path, and then you go back and try to change it witch makes a different future isn't it like a big life spoiler.
I'm thinking in terms of seeing what things are like after I die, and who said anything about going back? If I did go back, I imagine I'd only be able to change so much. The world doesn't revolve around me.