If you had a chance to go to either RAW or SmackDown!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 16, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

...which one would it be? Would you rather want to go to a RAW or SmackDown! show right now as the roster stands?

I'm picking SmackDown!. While RAW has that better atmosphere as somebody stated in another thread, I think RAW wouldn't be as exciting as seeing SmackDown! live in person. The main reason for picking SmackDown! would be for the wrestlers, in-ring trash talk and any extra (Dark Matches). I'm not a big fan of John Cena, JBL, Jericho or Hardcore Holly. >.<;

You?

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'm gonna jump in and say neither, NFL RULES NFL RULES :cool:

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It's more of a TV drama show than men beating each other up. Instead of your usual comedy, drama shows, you have a fighting show. It's very entertaining if you give it a chance... missy!

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm breaking up with you blueyes. Its entertainment...there's doesnt have to be a reason.

I'll take Raw, by the way. You cannot beat the live atmosphere no matter who's on the card.

5. Timmmmahhhh

Timmmmahhhh Registered Member

I have only ever been to RAW but Smackdown is certainly looking more promising!!

And as for the no reason arguement....people watch films, majority are not real, gymnastics displays are a pre determined routine yes classed as a sport.....its entertainment, pure and simple!!

And yes, the live atmosphere is immense, the HHH entrance almost made me wet myself.....unfortuantely I am 25....

Millz likes this.
  6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Then go away. Seriously, why are you posting here if you don't care? That's called spamming and it's against the rules of the forum.

RAW.

Why? Because I've always seen Smackdown as RAW's retarded little brother.

7. Millz

Smackdown is definitely a lot more promising and considering whos on their roster I cannot wait to go to a super show in August in which sD! and Raw will be tapped back to back :D

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would go to Raw as well, like Millz mentioned it's live and the atmosphere will be better then a taped show. I've been to Raw before, but unfourtunately it wasn't live it was taped, it was still entertaining.

I've also liked Raw better then Smackdown and I doubt that my feelings will change anytime soon.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I've always wanted to go to a RAW event. Regardless of the roster, I have just always wanted to! No specific reason why.

10. Millz

Its really fun goat...definitely something you should experience if you enjoy professional wrestling.

I love PPV's the best though. Its just straight match after match and there are no commercial breaks.