J

juha82

you get also muscles easily?
One real bruiser tell this one to me.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
bruiser? lol

no, i don't think so. if you get fat easily, that suggests a slow metabolism. the more muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolism.

i think bruiser lied to you.

J

juha82

I have good, though,(not slow) metabolism.
My weight is variable, 75-78 kg.
I can to drop on request quickly my weight a couple kilogram.
But my weight also lifts quickly.
Still i have about fat in my stomach and i try to get it off.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
bruiser? lol

no, i don't think so. if you get fat easily, that suggests a slow metabolism. the more muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolism.

i think bruiser lied to you.
Actually Jeanie, he is correct. I have a slow metabolism and was overweight. When I started lifting I build my muscles up relatively fast. People commented on the transformation and I was able to bulk up easily.

So I believe there is some truth to what he says.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't think being fat has anything to do with how easily you can build muscle. i think it depends more on what fuel you're putting into your body.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I don't think being fat has anything to do with how easily you can build muscle. i think it depends more on what fuel you're putting into your body.
I am just saying bigger people do not have to bulk up and the slower metabolisms aid in this. I think bigger people with slow metabolism have an advantage over skinny kids with fast metabolism. They can build muscle faster and keep it since they already have the weight.

Corona

Registered Member
Well, it's easier to make muscle out of fat than out of nothing, so it could be construed that people that put on fat easily put on muscle easily.