• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you didn't post on GF...

Bliss

Sally Twit
I suppose this is more for the regular posters, but anyone is free to answer.

If you didn't post on GF, what would you be doing instead? It doesn't just have to be something you'd do on the Internet. It could be a hobby you'd spend more time doing etc.

I used to play an online game called Dofus before I became a frequent poster here so I wouldn't be surprised if I was still playing that.
Before Dofus I was playing WoW so I think I would be gaming in place of GF.

I do still play games from time to time but GF takes up more of my time and interests me more than gaming does these days.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Nowadays, GF is one of the reasons I use the internet regularly. If I didn't have GF I think I wouldn't use the Internet everyday and I don't know what I would do instead.
There's no other website that I use regularly [well there's FB but it's not that I care all that much.]

I use Skype everyday but not the whole day. Maybe that would be the only thing I would do but I'm sure not as often during a day as I do with GF.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Sorry I should have included that I didn't just want to know what you'd do on the Internet. I just meant how you would be spending the time if you weren't posting on GF.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I would be Facebooking or watching movies (dvds) or reading books. I actually watched more movies and read more books before I got into GF (and now fb has added to the internet appeal).

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Oh ok. Well, I would sleep earlier at night [because of work] but I never go to sleep without using GF.
I would have studied more when I was at school, but GF used to take up a lot of time from the studies.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I would be using Facebook or watching YouTube videos.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I would probably be playing the guitar, doing homework, exercising, or gaming. or going out if I have the money. Hell, or working.

Haha, any number of things! I should be getting ready for work right now. Blah.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It's hard to say, because when I joined GF (FC) I had a boring job and was looking for a way to fill my time. Since then, I've lost that job and don't have much else going on, so GF doesn't take up time that I should be spending doing something else. I suppose instead of being on GF on a Saturday morning I might be reading.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would read more. I go on GF often because I enjoy it, but mostly because it's a good time waster. Also like Ysabel, I would definitely watch more movies, and probably play more video games if I post on GF on a daily basis.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Not really a lot would actually change. GF is just one of many websites I visit. The most that would happen is that I would start visiting one of the other sites more often.