If you could...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ILOVEUSA911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

become someone else for 24 hours and then pop back into your body and life, who would it be and what would you do?

For instance, I would like to become Osama Bin Ladin and then I'd like to kill myself.

Who would you like to be and what would you do just for that 24 hours?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am going to choose a dead person. I would love to have changed bodies with Babe Ruth for 24 hours during one his games just to see how it was like back then. Also he liked to go out to drink and pick up woman, I would love to see how much attention he really got, and what were his real thoughts about the whole ordeal.

3. Prophet_Of_Rage

Prophet_Of_Rage Registered Member

Hmm, I would be Megan Good, so i can strip down and perv on myself for 24 hours.

Lol jokes, umm, I would be the RZA , so I can see how a master producer works,and take all the knowledge back with me.

4. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I would be Trent Reznor. I'd like to see what it's like to be that much of a musical genius, and to see what it's like to perform on stage, etc. Or I'd be Trent's object of desire. LOL.

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think I would like to be Tiger Woods. I enjoy watching golf but I suck at playing golf. I would like to have his skills for a day.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd be Hybrix. I want to see what his typical day is like.

7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'd choose one of my daughters, would love to know how a toddler's/baby's mind really works.

wolfheart likes this.
  8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I would be a mentally disabled person because I want to see the things they are thinking, how their brain actually works and how the whole concept of being mentally disabled is.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I would like to be Stan Lee for a day. I would dig through the Marvel archives and other storage facilities and send all the cool stuff I found to myself along with a bunch of autographed stuff and give myself a permanent life time contract for making props for all their up and coming movies.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

You know I also want to be my baby, however if I'm the baby then does that mean the mommy-me wouldn't be there to take care of me? I might have a disastrous day if left to my dad. :lol: